WHAT IS RUN2BELIEVE?
Run2Believe Winnipeg is a 2K & 5K fun run/walk and a 10K certified, timed run. This year we are going VIRTUAL! You can choose to run on the beautiful urban trails of Winnipeg’s French Quarter and The Forks, or at a location of your choice. The regular course will start, as in past years, on the Taché Promenade. Our 2020 course is the same 5K loop (5K runners and walkers will do one lap, 10K runners will do two laps). As for the new 2K additions this year, participants will be able to complete on a route of their choice.
YOUR 2020 RUN RESULTS!
This page is updated as times come in. If you need to submit a time please send to us via Facebook or email our run coordinator Suzett at email@example.com
- Special youth pricing (under 21)
- Free merchandise with entry
- Finishers’ medals
- Awards for the top three overall female and male finishers
HOW CAN I REGISTER?
- You can choose to run / walk the 5K or 10K. The last day for online registration is September 12, 2020.
- At race kit pick up you will receive your t-shirt, bib and medal.
- You have from September 15 – 26, 2020 to complete your distance.
- Race kits are in LIMITED QUANTITY and only avaialble for those who register before September 12th
- Feel free to use the Run2Believe course. Running the course once is 5K, twice is 10K. See the course below.
- Don’t forget to wear your bib and shirt!
- Use a fitness app to keep track for your distance and time. Apps such as Strata or Runkeeper
- Post a photo / screenshot from your fitness app on Facebook tagging @run2believewinnipeg and #run2believewinnipeg
- If you don’t have social media, that’s okay. Email your photo / screenshot to firstname.lastname@example.org
- After your run / walk present yourself with your medal! You have earned it! Take a selfie of you with your medal & post it on Facebook or Instagram, tagging @run2believewinnipeg and #RUN2BELIEVEWINNIPEG
RACE KIT PICK UP
LOCATION: 4L Communications
DATE: Saturday September 12, 2020
4L Communications - Telus Dealer
3 - 2075 Pembina Hwy
HOW CAN I GET INVOLVED?
This year things are looking at little different due to COVID-19. We encourage you to start a team or just make a direct donation to the event. We encourage everyone to also take photos on their run, and post these photo to social media using the event hashtag #RUN2BELIEVEWINNIPEG and also be sure to tag our account @RUN2BELIEVEWINNIPEG
HOW CAN I VOLUNTEER?
Our Volunteers are the heart of this event. We thank everyone who has volunteered in past years and hope to see you all again next year.
For more information about the 2020 event, contact Suzett at email@example.com